Chibeau

Edmond Chibeau looks at performance and theatre from the avant-garde communication perspective

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mansfield, Connecticut, United States

Thursday, June 15, 2006

avantgame

I just read part of Jane McGonigal's blog.
Gaming and performance, very interesting stuff. Very interesting.
I hope it is okay to comment on someone elses blog and home page.
(This is my second day as a blogger although I have had a web page up since 1992)

Her “best sentence” is a fun read.

http://bestsentence.blogspot.com/

Saturday, June 10, 2006
Best Sentence #78

>Everything can be gamed; there is no scenario that completely precludes play. It is simply a matter of being trained to perceive what is ludic about any given context or platform.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Hah yes, you're allowed to link to other blogs in a blog. In fact bloggers tend to welcome it, if not beg on their hands and needs for that kind of advertisement.

Yeah, Avantgame is quite good but check out: http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2005/QBlog100205A.html

It's the blog of this rather famous video game designer from the early nineties. But man is that guy bizarre, I swear he's the next step in human evolution. You'll see what I mean.

Anyway, yes.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 4:24:00 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Afterthought: Why did I say hands and needs? Sigh.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 4:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home